Thursday, May 21, 2009
Identifiable Marks series
This week I was e-mailed the following questions by a 10 year old pupil at Highfield School, Timaru...
1. How did you get into art and what made you interested? (Did someone influence you?)
2. What makes you enjoy being an artist? What makes your artwork so special?
3. How long have you been an artist for?
4. A lot of your artwork on the website is Mixed Media. What does that mean?
5. Do you have some of your paintings in exhibitions in other places around New Zealand?
I thought they were great questions. They made me think about my practice as an artist & how it has been for me since I was very young.